AAII Cleveland Ohio Chapter

communities_1.jpg
 View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Dr. Eric Wish -January 25, 2022 Chapter Webinar - Discoveries from my 50+ Years' Journey as a Successful Part-time Trader

• 1.  Dr. Eric Wish -January 25, 2022 Chapter Webinar - Discoveries from my 50+ Years' Journey as a Successful Part-time Trader

Posted 01-29-2022 19:37
    Edited by DENNIS LEWIS 02-01-2022 16:21

Discoveries from my 50+ Years' Journey as a Successful Part-time Trader

Discussed by: Dr. Eric Wish - Director, Center for Substance Abuse Research, University.  This thread is designed for discussion about the webinar.  We have received several compliments for the webinar "and its practical applications of technical analysis for discerning genuine changes in directions for the stock market and its components."  from LF.  

Persons who registered for the seminar will receive a link to the recording at the e-mail address of registration in about a week - 10 days after the Seminar.  

Please share your comments regarding the session in this forum and evaluate the presentation using the survey.

January 25, 2022 Seminar Survey

Thanks!
    ------------------------------
    DENNIS LEWIS

• 2.  RE: Dr. Eric Wish -January 25, 2022 Chapter Webinar - Discoveries from my 50+ Years' Journey as a Successful Part-time Trader

Posted 01-30-2022 10:33
    Dennis, is there a recording of the presentation.  I would like to review some of the charts that Eric presented

John Robie

• 3.  RE: Dr. Eric Wish -January 25, 2022 Chapter Webinar - Discoveries from my 50+ Years' Journey as a Successful Part-time Trader

Posted 01-30-2022 10:35
    Sorry, you answered the question already... please ignore my message

John Robie