AAII San Diego Risk Management - Wednesday, June 21st

When:  Jun 21, 2023 from 17:00 to 19:00 (PT)
Associated with  AAII San Diego Chapter

Risk Management SIG Meeting

Wednesday, June 21@ 5PM PDT

Zoom Meeting - Registration is Required
The next Risk Management Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting will be Wednesday, June 21st at 5 pm PDT.  This meeting will be a roundtable discussion about managing portfolio risk.  Please come prepared to share your knowledge and learn from others.  Registration is required using the link below.

Wednesday, June 21 @ 5:00 pm PDT
Zoom Meeting
Registration is required 

Meeting Details:
The roundtable discussion will focus on how individual investors manage risk in their portfolio. Please be prepared to share techniques that have worked to minimize drawdowns, limit whipsaws and improve returns.  In addition, feel free to share practices that did not work so others can learn from the group and minimize making the same mistakes.  You will have the opportunity to share charts or other information with the group.  I look forward to a lively discussion.  

Other Important Information:
  • This meeting will be conducted via Zoom.  Join us from the comfort of your own home.
  • Registration is required.  Click here to register.
  • Everyone is welcome. No prior experience is necessary to benefit from the session.
  • We have a Flexible Registration Fee program that allows attendees to make a contribution for their attendance for this meeting at www.aaiisandiego.com, or please use this QR code with your smart device.

• If you know someone else who might benefit from this session, please have them register as well.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions by contacting me at 858-367-5200 or at rob@rgbcapitalgroup.com.  I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Rob Bernstein
President
RGB Capital Group LLC

Contact

Rob Bernstein
rob@rgbcapitalgroup.com